COSMETIC CREAM FOR PERFECT COLOR CONTROL
Cosmetic hair cream to be used in association with an oxidation cosmetic color. It allows to control the reflection of the color to obtain more neutral tones and a more balanced neutralization. It gives the opportunity to keep the color on longer, without any accumulation of color or unwanted reflections. It creates micro emulsions between the coloring pigments that slow down the process by balancing the deposit of color. It safely optimizes the expression of the nuance, conditioning the hair at the same time. Directions: Mix Colour Lock Colour Check with the coloring cream in a 1:1 ratio while keeping unchanged the ratio between the coloring cream and the activator/developer. Apply the cream following the usual most appropriate method. Let processing for the desired time, visually checking the development of the color. Rinse and proceed with washing.
– It checks the development and deposit of the color
– It moderates the alkaline action of lighter nuances when used to neutralize and not to lighten
– It manages the oxidative action
– It performs a compensating and balancing action, allowing to operate with extreme tranquility even using nuances with high neutralizing power
– It provides restructuring and conditioning substances and increases the duration of the color
– Keratin is absorbed by the hair cuticles during the coloring process.
It guarantees an immediate reconstruction of the hair fiber.
The result is a more natural looking hair,
healthier and easier to comb.
– With all types of permanent and demi-permanent hair color.
– To avoid color changes or unwanted color effects.
– To control and manage the deposit of pigments and the processing times.
– For toning and neutralizing pre-treated or high porous hair.
– To avoid anti-aesthetic effects due to the accumulation of color such as metallization, opacity, and undertone expressions.
After applying the shade on the roots, add Colour Check to the color and apply it on lengths and ends.
Example: ROOTS 50g Hi-Fi 4.0 + 50g OXIBES 20 Vol.
LENGHTS and ENDS 50g Hi-Fi 4.0 + 50g Colour Check + 50g OXIBES 20 Vol.
– To control the re-pigmentation and pre-pigmentation processes.
Example of Pre-pigmentation with Hi-Fi 5.92: ON NOT RECEPTIVE HAIR OR WITH A HIGH PERCENTAGE OF WHITE HAIR
30g Hi-Fi 5.0 + 30g Hi-Fi 5.32 + 10g Colour Check + 60 g OXIBES 0 Vol.
Without rinsing, remove the product and proceed with normal application of Hi-Fi 5.92
– To revive, restore, polish and enhance the color on damaged, dry and brittle hair:
Example: 50g Hi-Fi 7.21 + 5g Colour Check + 50 g OXIBES 20 Vol.
– Used as a “clear” color when you wish to dilute the original nuance:
Example: 30g Hi-Fi F.98 + 30g Colour Check + 30g OXIBES 10 Vol.
To obtain a light blue color instead of an electric blue color