Treating cosmetic colouring deriving from vegetable extracts for all hair types.
Professional colouring for hair formulated with compensation elements which beautify the product’s technical functions (shade tints. bleaching, coverage) and with glycolic vegetable extracts which respect the structure of hair.
The glycolic vegetable extracts contained in the Bes Professional colouring (Achillea, Burdock, Birch tree, Nettle, Rosemary, Sage, Tormentil) give excellent colouring results. Easy to apply, it improves the product yield. The treating properties of vegetable extracts help to preserve the hair during the colouring process.
BES PROFESSIONAL HAIR COLORING achieves excellent results thanks to the beauty of colours and the stability of tints. Moreover it respects the structure of the hair and the treating action of its base.
– gives natural colour
– bleaches while colouring the natural hair
– make the colour perfectly uniform
– complete coverage of white hair
– gives shine bright tints and lasting natural shades – allow direct bleaching up to 4 shades
– safe result
Professional advice and instructions:
BES PROFESSIONAL HAIR COLORING, is usually blended in half-and-half proportions (1+1) with a bleaching lotion OXIBES at 10, 20, 30, 40 VOL..
- OXIBES 10 VOL.:
– to enrich or enhances tones.
- OXIBES 20 VOL.:
– to dye thin, fragile, and delicate hair.
– to cover a large amount of white hair.
- OXIBES 30 VOL.:
– to boost the bleaching power and cover white hair. – to treat resistant hair.
– to stress warm tones.
– to enhance cosmetic re ection.
– to make hair up to 3 shades lighter.
- OXIBES 40 VOL.:
– for super bleaching.
– to make hair 4 or more shades lighter.
Tube of 100 ml.